How Can I Fix The Email Interface That Was Returning An Outlook 2013 Error?
Table of Contents
Don’t suffer from Windows errors anymore.
Here are some easy methods to help you fix Outlook 2013 error returning email interface. Often one of the simplest and easiest ways to fix the “Mail system returned an unknown error” problem is to clear the “Deleted Items” file and then try to delete the message again. To empty the Deleted Items folder, all you have to do is right-click the Deleted Items folder and select Empty Folder.
Outlook slippage “The operation failed. Mail interfaces return an unknown error. If the error persists, restart Outlook. I can’t delete the recipient myself, ”may appear in 2003 view 2007, 2010, or 2013. In addition, you can get a number of benefits. to be called. So, in this guide, you will find several ways to deal with this.
Error “Operation failed. Mail dock returned an unknown error “appears immediately in Outlook in May in the following cases:
1. When trying to view or delete emails a in this Outlook folder.
2. When printing calendar information or tasks.
3. When people try to create a new Outlook profile.
Troubleshooting: Outlook email program returned an unknown error. The recipient could not be determined.
Method 1. Restore the Outlook folder view.
If one or more personalized thoughts and opinions are wrong, Outlook will not be able to display certain items / folders. The second method to resolve the Outlook “Mail Connections returned an unknown error” error is to reset all Outlook folder views to their default controls. To do this:
1. Close Outlook.
2. Press Windows Key + R to open the sales box.
3. Follow the command in the “Open” field and press Enter.
- Outlook / cleanviews
4. Outlook startup should usually be lighter. It will check and, if the error persists, it will move on to the next step.
Method 2: Delete the Outlook Print Style settings.
The Outlook Web Store is changing the printing style in the settings of this OutlPrnt file. If this file is damaged, it may cause an errorSee the weekly “Mail interface unknown” issue when printing from Outlook. In this case:
How do I fix an unknown error in Outlook?
6 ways to fix Outlook “An unknown error has occurred” errorCheck your email account settings.Create a new Outlook profile.Uninstall Outlook add-ins.Use an antivirus software scanner.Apply the Outlook Mailbox Repair utility – ScanPST.exe.Get an external Outlook recovery tool.
1. Close Outlook.
2. Press Windows + R Secrets to open the required configuration window.
3. Enter a command in the “Open” field and press Enter.
- C: Users % username% AppData Roaming Microsoft Outlook
5. Start Outlook and see if our own error has been fixed. (The Outlprnt file will be recreated when Outlook starts.)
Method 3. Recover Outlook data file.
Depending on your new case, please follow the steps below to repair corrupted Outlook data file.
Case 1. Trade for Accounts (IMAP) (.OST)
If you are using a good Exchange (IMAP) account, force Outlook to recreate the corrupted Outlook OST file as follows:
1. Close the preview.
2. Rename the OST of your current account, which is the initial problem.
3. Open Outlook. (Outlook recreates each OST file.)
4. If the error persists, go to step 2 below.
Case two or three: For POP3 (PST) accounts
If you are using a POP3 account, repair the damaged filel Outlook PST as follows:
1. Close Outlook.
2. Open Windows Explorer and find that specific scanpst.exe repair tool in this location: this is important *
- C: Program Files Microsoft Office % OfficeVersion% SCANPST.EXE
Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016
Windows 32-bit> C: Program Files Microsoft Office Office15
Windows 64-bit> C: Program Files (x86) Microsoft Office Office15
64-bit Outlook> C: Program Files Microsoft Office Office15
One-click launch C: Programs> Files Microsoft Office 15 root office15
Windows 32-bit> C: Program Files Microsoft Office Office14
Windows 64-bit> C: Program Files (x86) Microsoft Office Office14
64-bit Outlook C: Program Files> Files Microsoft Office Office14
Windows 32-bit> C: Program Files Microsoft Office Office12
Windows C: Program Files> Files (x86) Microsoft Office Office12
* Note. If you are having trouble finding the “scanpst.At exe” file above the locations, see:
- C: Program Files (x86) Microsoft Office root Office16.
5. Locate the corrupted Outlook exploration file (eg Outlook.pst) at the idea location:
- C: Documents and Settings % Username% Local Settings Application Data Microsoft Outlook Outlook.pst
- C: Users % username% AppData Local Microsoft Outlook Outlook.pst
* Note. In 2016, Outlook 2013 and 2010, the default Outlook data file is saved as:
- C: Users % username% Documents Outlook files Outlook.pst
6. Click the scan button and wait while this inbox repair tool repairs the damaged file. *
* Note. At the final stage of resuscitation, you will be asked if you want to make a duplicate. Answer “Yes” to continue with the recovery process.
7. After the repair process is complete, open Outlook Check and see if the “Mail interface exchanged unknown error” issue is fixed.
Method step 4: Remove “Restore” and Outlook profile.
The final method for the general solution to the “Bounced mail interface contains an undiagnosed error” problem is to delete and recreate the Outlook profile.
a. Log into the “Control Panel” in the Windows payment window
B. Check the box next to the results.
How do I run a repair in outlook?
In Outlook 2010, Outlook 2013, or Outlook 2016, select File.Go to Account Settings> Account Settings.On the “Email” tab, select your account (profile), then select “Restore”.Follow the instructions in the wizard and restart Outlook when done.
2. Set the View By icon to Small to see all the controls for an item, and then click MoreE-mail “.
* Important Note: If you are using multiple email accounts, check if the error can appear on all caller accounts. If the problem seems to be possible with only one account, try removing and re-adding the problem using only the account by following these steps:
a. Click the Email Accounts button and delete the problem email.
B. Then click Data Files and delete the Outlook data associated with the deleted account.
C. Finally, click on Email Accounts again, but add the deleted email account again.
4. Select the current profile and click Remove. Then click Yes to confirm your decision.
5. Then click on “Add an alternative” and give a name to our own profile: (for example, “Outlook”).
Why my Microsoft Outlook Cannot open?
Outlook profiles can get corrupted causing all sorts of problems including Outlook not opening. Select File> Account Settings> Account Settings. Select “Repair” to open the Repair Wizard (this option is not available for Outlook Exchange accounts). Follow the instructions to complete the wizard and restart Outlook.
6. Follow the instructions in the Add Account Wizard to reconfigure your email account.
7. After creating your account, open Outlook andWait for the message “Mail interfaces, an unknown error has occurred at home” has been resolved. *
What are messaging interfaces?
Simple messaging user interface lets you send and receiveplain text messages (plain / unformatted). The Rich Text Messages interface provides some of the same functionality as this interface.
* Note. If Outlook is working fine but no errors and you want to recover emails from your old Outlook .PST data file, remember the following Outlook instructions:
- When pasting a file, select Open & Export> Import / Export. Select
- For the action to actually execute the settings, select Import from another program or file and click Next.
- Select the Outlook Data File (.pst) in the Select File to Import options and click Next. ‘File
- to import screen “click Browse.
- Select the old Outlook PST file you want to import all emails from and click Open.
- Click Next and Finish.
That’s all! Did it bother you?
Please leave a comment in the comment section below, or perhaps better: like and share this blog post on social media to post a clear solution.
If the article was helpful to you, you would like to support Donate to us. Even $ 1 can matter to us.
Download this fixer software and fix your PC today.
A Interface De Mensagens Retornou Um Erro No Outlook 2013
L Interfaccia Di Messaggistica Ha Restituito Un Errore Outlook 2013
Meddelandegranssnittet Returnerade Ett Feloutlook 2013
La Interfaz De Mensajeria Devolvio Un Error Outlook 2013
Die Messaging Schnittstelle Hat Einen Fehler Outlook 2013 Zuruckgegeben
메시징 인터페이스가 오류 Outlook 2013을 반환했습니다
Interfejs Obmena Soobsheniyami Vernul Oshibku Outlook 2013
Interfejs Przesylania Wiadomosci Zwrocil Blad W Perspektywie 2013
L Interface De Messagerie A Renvoye Une Erreur Outlook 2013
De Berichteninterface Heeft Een Fout Geretourneerd Outlook 2013