I Have A Problem With A Hard Drive Not Finding SATA
Don’t suffer from Windows errors anymore.
If you’re getting the “SATA Hard Drive Not Found” error on your computer, check out these troubleshooting tips. If your drive is not recognized at all, it may be because it was disabled in system setup. Some motherboard manufacturers disable unused plugins in the BIOS by default. You need to enter the BIOS settings to check the current status.
|Overview. The hard drive is one of those media that usually comes to us with the message: handle it with care. While physical damage to a hard drive costs a fortune, losing all the important data stored on it robs you of peace of mind. Therefore, among the majority of problems that arise with ATA or SATA hard drives in computers or laptops, some are less known to ordinary people.|
In addition, troubleshooting methods allow users to troubleshoot and identify minor technical issues. These few cases where ATA/SATA hard drives are not recognized in the BIOS are explained in this blog.
- How can I fix Hard drive not recognized in BIOS?
- Check for defective parts or disconnected cables
- Check if Hard Commute is disabled in BIOS
- Correct wrong installing Serial ATA/SATA drivers
- The drive is not dead
- Error / hard drive damaged
Why is my SATA SSD not detected?
The BIOS does not recognize the SSD even if the data cable is damaged or even if the connection is bad. Be sure to check the SATA cables that are securely connected to the SATA port. The easiest way to test a cable is to replace it with another cable. If the problem persists, the problem is not with the cable.
By maintaining our commitment to data protection services and ensuring data loss situations don’t get in the way of you or your business, we’ve remained state of the art – modern remote data recovery service.
This service allows you to recover data from the Internet without the experts physically touching your device, providing a secure contactless recovery. Our remote contactless data recovery service is available on Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
Book a remote session
How To Fix Unrecognized Hardpump In BIOS
How do I fix a SATA hard drive not detected?
Reconnect the hard drive to the TV’s data cable connector.Replace the old data cable with a new one.Be sure to connect the hard drive to other desktops/laptops.
First of all, diagnosing the problem is critical to the various causes of the problem. Here are some of them:
- Defective and unconnected cable for pc Data transfers
- Disabled drive from BIOS
- Incorrect installation of Serial ATA/SATA drivers
- Drive does not detect power loss
- Faulty/damaged disk
If your hard drive has any of the above problems other than the fifth one, you can also take the following steps to fix them.
- Check that the data cable is not damaged and is not disconnected from the network.
If an electronic device or a vital part of it is not working, the first step should usually always be to check the power supply or cable failure. Sometimes it is difficult for us to identify a specific problem with the data cable, even if there is one.
- Really plug the hard drive into the data cable port.
- Replace the original data cable with a new one.
- Connect this hard drive to different computers or laptops.
- Check if the hard drive is disabled in BIOS
- Reboot your computer and enter system settings (BIOS) and also press F2.
- Check and go to ges detectionhard drive in feature settings
- Enable auto-detect for long-term use
- Reboot and see if desire is detected in BIOS
How do I enable SATA drive in BIOS?
Turn on the system normally.At the Sun logo screen, press the F2 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.In the BIOS utility dialog, select Advanced -> IDE Setup.From the IDE configuration menu, select Configure SATA As and press Enter.
Note. New or additional ATA/SATA hard drives will not be detected until BIOS auto-detect is enabled.
- Fixed incorrect installation of Serial ATA/SATA drivers
- Contact the manufacturer to update the driver.
- Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s main website.
- Follow the manual method below to update the drivers.< /li>
- Go to Control Panel.
- Select Device Manager.
- Select your hard drive and click to expand categories.
- Right-click on the incredibly complex drive name and select Update Driver
If the above method is rejected, please reinstall the drivers using our own following measures:
- Open “Device Manager”.
- Right-click on the hard drive and select “Delete”.
- After that, restartFind a specific PC and Windows will automatically reinstall the drivers
- Click Apple in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Choose Software Update
- Update and restart
- Motor not receiving power
One of the many main reasons why ATA/SATA hard drives are not recognized in the BIOS can be an incorrect power supply that is preventing the hard drive pump from spinning. Lack of effectiveness or effect can be recognized by the following targeted steps:
- Shut down the computer
- Disconnect the statistics cable from the hard drive
Turn on your computer and check if the hard drive is spinning. From time to time you can touch the side of this hard drive to check for a slight vibration or hum.
- Hard drive failure/damage
What causes a hard drive not to be detected?
If your new hard drive simply isn’t recognized by Disk Manager, it could be due to a car owner issue, a connectivity issue, or incorrect BIOS settings. It can be fixed. Connection problems can be caused by a faulty USB port or a damagedcollection. Incorrect BIOS settings can disable certain types of new hard drives.
Similarly, in most cases, you can fix minor ATA/SATA hard drive detection problems using the methods above.
If you still cannot locate the error, there is a risk of failure/damage Hard disk drive. In such cases, you should immediately entrust the assembly to professionals.
Reading: How do I fix the 3F0 Boot Device Not Found error?Download this fixer software and fix your PC today.
Disque Dur Introuvable Sata
Disco Duro No Encontrado Sata
Harde Schijf Niet Gevonden Sata
Nie Znaleziono Dysku Twardego
Disco Rigido Nao Encontrado Sata
Harddisk Hittades Inte Sata
Disco Rigido Non Trovato Sata
Festplatte Nicht Gefunden Sata
하드 드라이브에서 Sata를 찾을 수 없습니다
Zhestkij Disk Ne Najden Sata