How To Fix Event ID 1617?
Don’t suffer from Windows errors anymore.
If you see Event ID 1617, this guide will help you.
|Source||Microsoft Windows DNS Server Service|
|Description||Invalid DNS server IP address ‘% 1’ in zoom file% 2 is at line% 3 Despite the fact that the DNS server continues to weigh and ignore this RR, be aware that you are making this RR true or removing it from the zone file anywhere. Manual zone registration is located in the% SystemRoot% System32 Dns folder.|
|Event Information|| According to Microsoft:
This seminar is logged if Internet DNS encounters an invalid IP address in. in the line zone file.
Correct file design
To correct the configuration of the file, use a text program (eg Notepad) to open the file located in the% SystemRoot% is localized folder. System32 DNS. Correct the line required for the tournament warning or error message, then restart the DNS server.
Before changing the computer configuration file, make a copy of its contents, if necessary – to restore the previous version associated with the filescrap.
Families must be administrators to perform this procedure, and they may need some associated rights.
To restart the DNS server:
1. Start Server Manager on the DNS server. To start Server Manager, click Start, select Administrative Tools, and then click Servers in the Manager.
2. In the console tree, double-click Roles, double-click DNS Servers, and then double-click DNS.
3. Right-click the DNS server, select All Tasks, and then click Restart.
Note. This issue may have been caused by errors in previous attempts to modify the configuration file that were entered in the configuration file. Avoid similar problems in the future by using Server Manager or the dedicated dnscmd command to modify the arrange file.
To verify that the Domain Name System (DNS) is working correctly, be sure to correct all configuration settings, check the event log for anything that indicates current problems, and verify that DNS client computers can resolve names correctly …
How to viewTo view the DNS configuration settings: 1. On the DNS site, start Server Manager. To start Server Manager, click Start, select Administrative Tools, and then click Servers in the Manager.
2. In this console tree, double-click Roles, double-click DNS Servers, and then double-click DNS.
3. Right-click the DNS Server and select Properties.
4. Check the settings on each tab, and also make sure they contain the desired values.
5. Develop a DNS server.
6. Expand the level folder, right-click the zone and select Properties.
7. Check the settings on the “Almost” tab and make sure the values are intentional.
8. Repeat 6 steps of 7 for each zone.
To check which DNS client computers, in turn, can correctly recognize labels: 1 Unblock the command line on the DNS client computer. To open a Command Prompt, click the Start button, click Run, type cmd, and then click OK.
2. At a command prompt, enter pinghostname (where hostname is the DNS name of the computer, known as an IP address), and then onPress Enter.
If the client can resolve the domain name, the ping command will respond as follows: Message:
Ping hostname [ip_address] Note. The concept was resolved successfully, even if the entire ping command signaled that the vacation location could not be reached.
If the client cannot determine the hostname, the ping command responds with the following message:
ping request often cannot find the hostname
|Referral Links||Microsoft Windows DNS Server Service Event ID 1617|
Intercept Threats Immediately
We work with you to quickly identify attacks
and prevent attacks before they cause damage.
Identifiant D Evenement 1617
Ereignis Id 1617
Identyfikator Wydarzenia 1617
Evenement Id 1617
Identifikator Sobytiya 1617
Id De Evento 1617
이벤트 Id 1617
Id Evento 1617
Id De Evento 1617
Handelse Id 1617